Don’t believe everything you’re being told about food—most of it is highly misleading or completely untrue. This book identifies marketing half-truths and guides you through the aisles of the grocery store to help you:
- Simplify smart food shopping.
- Reduce your guilt in the grocery store.
- Find freedom to enjoy your food again.
Why do you need this book? Everyone eats. Yet two-thirds of the U.S. population lives in cities, with many of these individuals never having visited a farm where their food is produced. Named a #1 best seller and a hot new release on Amazon, Food Truths from Farm to Table is a book written to:
- Turn food confusion into clarity on how to buy, prepare and serve safe and nourishing food.
- Offer an informed voice of reason in the overly sensationalized food and health arena.
- Arm food buyers to make decisions based on their own social, ethical, environmental and health standards.
- Provide eye-opening insights why parents should not feel guilty if they can’t afford the “right” label or food.
Food fights might seem entertaining, but there’s nothing funny about the fights taking place over food production. Resource limitations, animal welfare and biotechnology are just a few issues cropping up to create confusion in the grocery store. Ultimately, both farmers and food buyers are making a personal choice, and author Michele Payn calls for decorum instead of mayhem in the conversation around farm and food in this two-sided book.