Looking for a speaker with passion, leadership & practical tools?
Michele's enthusiasm, humor and candid style helps attendees share experiences, have a great time learning, and put ideas to work when they leave your conference or virtual event. She's known for the ability to connect with people's hearts to move their minds.
She's a speaker who encourages attendees to have fun - while developing skills in translating farm to food, leadership, and resiliency in agriculture. Known as a speaker and trainer who gets people thinking (online and in person), Michele works with you to develop a recipe just for your organization to hit the hot buttons of attendees, motivate them, and give them tools to implement when they leave your meeting or virtual event. Learn more about Michele's livestreams and webinars here.
Connect with Michele today!
Contact Michele to learn more about her speaking, training, livestreaming, or consulting. Let her create something unique for your meeting.
What do meeting planners and conference attendees say?
Michele hit a home run with her “Take Food Bullying by the Horns.” presentation. She thoroughly engaged the audience with a thought provoking discussion that helped make the connection between science and human emotions when it comes tackling some of the thorny issues facing agriculture. She provided a number of tips for engaging the public on controversial misconceptions about food and agriculture. If you are looking for dynamic, thought-provoking speaker, you need look no further..”
— Gene McAvoy, 2020 President, National Association of County Agricultural Agents
Michele offered the Apple Processors Association thought-provoking insight into the food and farm conversation with her presentation at our annual meeting. Our members engaged in great dialogue long after her presentation concluded - we hope to have her back for another session in the future."
- Andrea Ball, APA President
The exercises that Michele had us do, interviewing strangers and building bridges with food, helped us all get over some of our self-consciousness."
— Minnesota Farmer
Partial Client List
- Agriculture Future of America
- AgStar Financial Services, ACA
- Alberta Milk
- Alpha Zeta
- Ag CIO Roundtable
- AgChoice Farm Credit
- American Agri-Women
- American Dairy Science Association
- American Farm Bureau Federation
- American Soybean Association
- Apple Proccessors Association
- Bayer CropScience
- Canadian Farm Business Management Council
- CHOICES: Food, Health & Collaboration
- CNFA/USAID Ukraine
- Commodity Classic
- Dairy & Nutrition Council of Indiana Dietitians Summit
- Elanco Animal Health
- Farm Credit Council of America
- Fastline Publications
- Genome Prairie
- Great Lakes Fruit & Vegetable Expo
- Idaho Dairymen
- Independent Seed Professionals Association
- Indiana Dietetic Association
- International Food Information Council
- Kansas Soybean Association
- Legacy Farm Credit
- Manitoba Canola Growers
- Michigan Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics
- Michigan State University Alumni Association
- National Association of Ag Extension Agents
- National Council of Farmer Cooperatives
- National Hog Farmer
- National Onion Growers
- New York State Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics
- Northwest Farm Credit
- Texas Corn Growers
- Washington State Hay Growers Association
- Wisconsin Dietetic Association
- Women in Agribusiness