Are you ready to have a different conversation around farm & food?
Do you need new tools to discuss hormones, chemicals, sustainability, animal welfare, antibiotics and other emotional issues impacting the food conversation? "Table Talk" is a customized training that will equip you to have smarter conversations around farm and food. Certified Speaking Professional Michele Payn has developed a NEW two-day intensive program for a small group. She's designed it to be casual and personal to help those in agriculture or dietetics who really want to make advocacy authentic and take their efforts to a new level.
You'll get personal coaching, a dozen hours of interactive training with case studies, both of Michele's books (and the insight gleaned from writing them), and answers to your burning questions. You will:
- Take home an action plan built for you and your situation.
- Grow confidence in your own ability to connect agriculture, science, and food.
- Be better equipped to have the conversation around the toughest issues facing farm and food.
- Learn ways to go beyond the choir with tools to use every day.
- Gain insight from consumers and asking questions around the table.
The vision is for about 12-15 people to gather for "Table Talk." Join Michele at the table: you will be challenged by her 17 years of experience in this arena and walk away empowered with a different understanding of the conversation. And you'll likely meet some amazing people from across the country who will deepen your perspective about agriculture and food.
11:30 a.m. Welcome to the Table
12:30 p.m. Networking lunch with consumer insight (included)
2:30-5:30 p.m. Tailoring Table Talk (who are you reaching, what issues matter, how to meet in the middle, etc.)
5:30-6:00 p.m. Burning questions & review
6:30 p.m. Casual Dinner (not included)
8:30 a.m. Tools at the Table
10:00 a.m. Tailoring Table Talk: building personal action plans to take home
12:00-1:00 p.m. Working lunch (included)
1:00 - 2:00 p.m. Taking Table Talk Home
2:00 p.m. Departure
What you need to know beforehand....
- You will be asked to complete a questionnaire beforehand to help Michele shape the training. This is an essential tool to be sure she meets your needs and will also help determine the agenda.
- The training will be held in comfortable board room at your hotel. We will send you details on the facility later, but parking is included. Breaks will be taken as needed, but keep in mind this is an intensive program requiring you to be mentally present.
- Michele will also set up a coaching call with you beforehand, and another session within 45 days following the workshop.
- Individual registration for Table Talk is around $500. You are welcome to seek sponsorship from a business or organization on your own. Registration increases two weeks prior to the event.
- Two lunches, snacks and beverages are included in the registration fee. A casual networking dinner will be planned for evening, but it is not included in the registration.
- Please be sure your correct email is used in the PayPal registration and make note of any dietary restrictions.
- Thanks for coming to the table; Michele is excited to see what you can accomplish in moving the farm and food conversation to a different level!
- If you are interested in helping coordinate a Table Talk in your area, contact Michele today.