See why Michele is one of North America's leading farm and food advocates
Experience her knowledge, passion, and humor firsthand at your next event.
Engaging the Consumer in Conversation Around Food
How do we engage a food consumer differently in engaging them in a conversation about agriculture? RaboBank executive shares how professional speaker and author Michele Payn engages audiences around critical food and agricultural issues.
Communication and Agriculture
In this age of open information, engaging with consumers is more important than ever before. Communication can help solve challenges facing modern farmers.
Michele's live video interviews with Food Truths from Farm to Table contributors
Watch food and farm experts talk with Michele on Facebook Lives around the U. S. and Canada.
- Registered Dietitian & Culinary Dietitian Kim Galeaz talks about overcoming food confusion and guilt in the grocery
- Montana rancher Dusty Hahn on caring for cattle, why antibiotics help animals and raising a healthy steak
- Indiana farmer Paul Hodgen explains planting, soil care, and the importance of science in environmental care
- Minnesota pork and organic grain farmer Carolyn Olson on the "right" way to farm - and farmers working together
- Veterinarian Leah Dorman discusses antibiotics, animal welfare and food safety
- Registered Dietitian Janet Helm highlights how to evaluate nutrition and food fad claims
- Family business expert Jolene Brown on farm legacy, the business of farming and sustainability concerns
- Idaho wheat grower Joseph Anderson discusses gluten, chemicals and other wheat myths
- Iowa farm family Justin & Jennifer Dammann discuss how they make choices, raising corn for tortillas and sustainability.
- Wisconsin farmer Kevin Hoyer talks about soil practices, water quality and GMO soybeans
- Iowa farmer Beth Baudler shares how connecting with farm & food is a hit with kids and community
- Nebraska farmer Ryan Weeks shares why his family farms both organically & conventionally
- Scientist Dr. Kevin Folta talks genetics in produce, GMOs & food safety
- Minnesota hog farmer Wanda Patsche discusses animal welfare
- Registered Dietitian Cara Harbstreet connects dietitians & farmers
- Oregon grass seed farmer Marie Bowers on growing grass seed, soil care and cover crops
- Meat scientist Jennie Hodgen talks food safety & labels in the meat case
- Illinois farmer Matt Boucher discusses drones & environmental farming
- Oregon women farmers group discussion on agriculture, west coast issues & how ladies farm
- Indiana farmer Brian Scott highlights intellectual property in the field
- Oregon hazelnut & grape grower Anna Scharf discusses her farm
- Michigan apple grower Jeff VanderWerff explains why chemicals are used
Relating Your Farming Story to Consumers
Discussing tactics to help today's farmers and consumers understand food production from differing points of view.
Food Truths from Farm to Table
A book written to translate the science of agriculture and the science of food through story.
Keynote at Annual Cooperative Meeting
The author of "No More Food Fights," spoke to the 2015 MFA Annual meeting crowd about the importance of defending agriculture by keeping the discussion going and sincerely telling your story.
Connecting Audiences Through Farm & Food
How keynote speaker and author Michele Payn helps women in agriculture understand tools to have a conversation about food issues such as GMOs, organic, antibiotics, sustainability and animal welfare. A meeting planner offers insight on how Michele equips people to change farming and ranching perceptions.
Farm & Food Event
A rural urban conversation around today's farming practices, interests of foodies - and the results generated from breaking bread together, with Michele facilitating.
No More Food Fights
Author Michele Payn talks about her book No More Food Fights at the Kansas Soybean Expo encouraging farmers to tell their story...
MSU Alumni "Ditch the Debate: Engage in a Civil Conversation"
Listen in to a webinar Michele conducted for the MSU Alumni Association on engaging in a civil conversation, citing examples from the food and farming debate.
Making Heart Connections
At AgStar's GroundBreakers Conference, Michele Payn shared her insights on how everyone in ag can be an agvocate. She provided lots of practical tips and practical advice to get anyone started in social media and begin participating in the global discussion.
An Agvocate's Guide to Communicating Effectively
Debra Murphy, Cami Ryan and Michelle Payn discuss why communication in ag is so important.
No More Food Fights
Brief video tease for Insight on Business. Michele talks about her new book No More Food Fights - Growing a Productive Farm & Food Conversation.
Advocating for Ag: the VDIA & VT Feed Dealers - Julie Smith and Michele Payn
Across the Fence is the longest-running locally-produced program in the US. We have been on-air on WCAX-TV since 1955! Across the Fence is produced by the University of Vermont Extension. Visit their website.
Find Common Goals to Create Unique Partnerships: Women in Agriculture Blog
Dietitians and farmers can create powerful partnerships by sharing what they have in common -- a desire to make science-based decisions about food. Here Michele explains how we can execute Step 3 from her book, No More Food Fights! Growing a Productive Farm.
12 Tips on Sharing Your Farm Story
Michele Payn shares her 12 tips (one for each month) on where (and how) to share your agriculture story this year.
Connect with Michele today!
Contact Michele to learn more about her keynotes, training, consulting, or writing. You can also check out Cause Matters Corp. in the media or connect with @mpaynspeaker throughout social media.