Are you ready to have a different conversation around farm & food? Michele now offers virtual training!
Do you need new tools to discuss the tough issues, such as hormones, chemicals, sustainability, animal welfare, antibiotics, GMOs, and other emotionallly-charged topics impacting the food conversation? "Table Talk" is a customized virtual training that will equip you to have smarter conversations around farm and food. Certified Speaking Professional Michele Payn developed a small group training program that traveled the country and now you can be part of the livestream! Table Talk is designed to help farmers, dietitians, ag folks, Extension staff, or scientists who really want to take their efforts to a new level.
You'll get personal coaching, hours of interactive training with case studies, personalized feedback, and answers to your burning questions. You will:
- Take home an action plan built for you and your situation.
- Grow confidence in your own ability to connect around the plate with people from agriculture, science, and food.
- Be better equipped to have the conversation around the toughest issues facing farm and food.
- Gain insight from consumers and asking questions around the table.
Join Michele at the Zoom table: you will be challenged by her 20 years of experience in this arena. You'll walk away empowered with a different understanding of the conversation. And you'll likely meet some amazing people from across the country who will deepen your perspective about agriculture and food.
This is where you register for either the January 28-29, February 4-5 workshop OR March 10, 12, 17, 19 training.
Session 1: Jan. 28, 1 p.m - 3 p.m. or March 10, 10 a.m. - noon
Welcome to the table
Insight from consumer panel (bring your ?s)
Tailoring Table Talk to your needs
Session 2: January 29, 1 - 3 p.m. Eastern or March 12, 10 a.m. - noon
Understanding the psychology and neuroscience of consumer perceptions
Case studies on key issues to translate farm to food
Finding ways to meet in the middle
Session 3: February 4, 1 - 3 p.m. Eastern or March 17, 10 a.m. - noon
Making science sexy: the disconnect around plate
Creating your personalized action plan
Building emotional connections between farm and food
Session 4: February 5, 1 - 3 p.m. Eastern, March 19, 10 a.m. - noon
Social media strategy
Taking Table Talk home
Burning questions & review
What you need to know beforehand....
- The training will be in four two-hour segments on Zoom over the course of two weeks. Breaks will be taken as needed, but keep in mind this is an intensive program requiring you to be mentally present.
- The Table Talk livestream will be January 28-29 and February 4-5, or you can choose the morning sessions on March 10, 12, 17, and 19. You may choose either option.
- Individual registration for livestream Table Talk is $169 if you already own Food Bullying and Food Truths from Farm to Table. If you want these two books signed and shipped to you, select that option on your registration and we'll ship them to you for $49.
- Please be sure your correct email is used in the PayPal registration.
- You will be asked to complete a questionnaire at the end of registration to help Michele shape the training. This is an essential tool to be sure she meets your needs and will also help determine the agenda.
- Michele will also set up a coaching call with you beforehand, and another session within 45 days following the workshop.
- You are welcome to seek sponsorship from a business or organization to support your registration costs. Many attendees have been fully sponsored.
- Thanks for coming to the table; Michele is excited to see what you can accomplish in moving the farm and food conversation to a different level!