Agriculture Keynotes, Conference Breakouts & Training Workshops
Capture the spirit of agriculture with a speaker who has inspired thousands of people to celebrate the business of growing food, feed, fuel and fiber. Michele's keynotes and workshops leave audiences energized and ready to tell their agricultural story with practical tools. Yes, it's true that she kickboxes, can convince a 65 year-old farmer to get on Facebook, believes in antagonizing people into action and gets in people's hearts. New program - Translating Farm to Food - now available!
- Farm & Ranch Blogs: Are you a food consumer, foodie, mom or chef looking for information about where your food is grown? Take a look at these blogs by farmers and ranchers.
- Agricultural Blogs: Perspective from those working and living in agriculture about the business of raising food, fuel, feed and fiber. Contact Michele to request to add yours.
- Speaking Out for Agriculture: Need inspiration from others building food literacy? These will offer ideas to help you more effectively communicate why agriculture matters.
- Advocacy for Farmers, Agricultural Organizations: Perspective on why advocacy matters for farms, agriculture and nutrition - plus Michele's 6.5 step action plan to connecting your cause.
- Gate to Plate: A Farm & Food Blog: Designed to connect people across the food plate, particularly farmers, scientists and those who eat. Michele and guest bloggers pen commentary about life on the farm, key agriculture issues, food facts and social media. Learn why it's a cause that matters if you eat, wear clothes, believe in food security or want fuel from your own country.
- Food & Nutrition Blogs: List of registered dietitian, professional nutrition and food science blogs.
- Science Blogs: List of food and agriculture science blogs.
Food fights might seem entertaining, but there’s nothing funny about the fights taking place over food production. Resource limitations, animal welfare and biotechnology are just a few issues cropping up to create confusion in the grocery store. Bring peace to your plate with this new guide.
#AgChat is every Tuesday at 8 PM Eastern, a weekly moderated conversation on Twitter for people in the business of raising food, feed, fuel, fiber. It’s similar to conversations at the local grain elevator or coffee shop, only AgChat is virtual.
Social Media: Social Conversations around Farm & Food
- Social Media Tips & Tricks: Michele's favorite articles with tips to help you advance your social conversation around food and farming, agriculture and nutrition.
- Farming Your Online Community Workshop: Interactive hands on training for farmers, agribusinesses, ranchers and agvocates.
- Farms & Rural America, Food & Agriculture: This Pinterest board is a tribute to farmers, rural lifestyle, those working in agriculture and people with an interest in any of those. Choice in food rocks - just like choice in how we farm rocks.
This library has Michele's published and private selection of food, farm, fuel and fiber articles to help you bolster your agricultural advocacy activity, grow connections through new media and build food literacy. You're welcome to use them in a publication, as long as full attribution and link to this site is provided.
- Ag, Food and Farm Articles
- Animal Rights
- Farmers & Ranchers
Food Fact & Fiction Newsletter Archives: Links to past issues of Michele's newsletter filled with thoughts on advocacy, leadership and social conversations.
Connect with Michele today!
Contact Michele to learn more about her keynotes, training, consulting, or writing. You can also check out Cause Matters Corp. in the media or connect with @mpaynspeaker throughout social media.